IF YOU’RE NOT SATISFIED,
WE’RE NOT SATISFIED!
African Dream Foods is happy to refund or exchange products bought from our website.
It’s rare, but it does happen that sometimes sauce bottles will break during shipping. We do our best to pack them nice and tight in bubble wrap and cardboard to keep them safe, but if this does happen please email us and attach a photo of the broken bottle, so we can arrange for a replacement to be sent out. You don’t need to return any broken bottle pieces or the sauce!
Any damaged or incorrect item can be claimed for a refund, within 30 days of receiving your original order. The African Dream Foods must authorize all returns via the Return and Refund form.
Full Refund for Item will be offered: If the items you received were incorrect, damaged, missing, or not as we described them, then you’ll receive either an exchange, store credit or full refund for that item.
- The African Dream Foods Team must authorize all returns via the Return & Refund Form
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you receive the item from us, and a return or damage claim has not been filed, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To complete your return, we require your name, email and proof of purchase. (order number or receipt)
- Prior to processing refunds or exchanges, customers are required to send pictures of defects. Without a picture we cannot process the request.
- Please do not send your purchase back unless it is requested.
Step 2. Refunds (if applicable)
Once your request is received and reviewed –
- We will send you an email to notify you that we have received your request.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your exchange, store credit or refund will be processed. Note: a credit will automatically be applied to your account, credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Step 3. Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet –
- First check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us via the Refund is Late form
It is the customer’s responsibility to follow tracking advice and be present when order is being delivered. Regardless of the postal service, deliveries will always be attempted at least once, and if undeliverable, will then be taken to the local post office or relevant postal center until claimed. If a customer does not claim this order within 5-10 business days (may differ depending on country and service), the order may be returned to us, and in such a case we do not offer a refund or replacement, however can re-send the order if the customer is willing to cover postage costs.