Sweet Dream Pork TenderloinKatya Ostrova
Recipe development and photography by Natasha Jebens
As the name suggests this pork is nothing short of dreamy! With a 2-ingredient glaze, this tenderloin doubles as a show-stopping centerpiece and as an easy weeknight meal. ADF Sweet Dream Sauce works well with cheese, in a sandwich and now as a glaze! Sweet, sticky with an underlying heat, this sauce creates a depth of flavour that knows no bounds. Pairing it with pork is just the cherry on top!
542 per serving
- Preheat oven to 180°C/355°F (all oven types).
- Rub salt and pepper over the pork, making sure to get in all the cracks.
- Mix Glaze ingredients, whisking until lump-free. If it is not blending then stick it in the microwave for 20 second increments until it comes together.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over high heat, add pork and sear until golden on all sides.
- When pork is golden, pour over the glaze, turn the tenderloin once and place in the oven.
- Roast 15-18 minutes, basting halfway, or until the internal temperature is 68 C/155F.
- Remove from the oven, put pork on a plate and cover loosely with foil, letting it rest for 5 minutes.
- When ready to serve, slice pork, pour over remaining glaze (if there isn’t enough just loosen with a bit of water), and enjoy!
- Serve with mashed potatoes, and veggies for a full meal, or even slice it really thinly and eat on sandwiches!
Bonus: Economical, easy, and so tasty!