Oct 09, 2023
An easy peasy crowd-pleaser loaded nachos tray bake topped with Ghost Pepper Salt Salsa and Jalanasco spiked guacamole.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces tortilla chips
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- For the Salsa
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 2 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp green pepper, finely chopped
- Ghost Pepper Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, crushed
- 2 avocados, peeled, cored and mashed
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
1 tbsp Jalanasco - Fermented Jalapeno Sauce
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Sour cream
- Sliced Jalapeños
For the Guacamole
Extra toppings (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and garlic, and cook until beef has browned, stir in your desired seasoning. Drain excess fat.
- Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture and cheese.
- Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheese has melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Meanwhile make your toppings. For the salsa, combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning if needed. Do the same for the the guacamole.
- Serve your nachos immediately, topped with salsa, guacamole, fresh cilantro, sour cream and fresh jalapeños.